SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/24/09 - XinHuannet] Xiao S and Show Luo Hot Dance; Kevin Tsaiís Singing Being Criticized [Updated with clips]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[08/24/09 - XinHuannet] Xiao S and Show Luo Hot Dance; Kevin Tsaiís Singing Being Criticized [Updated with clips]

Post by endlessjoy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Xiao S and Show Luo Hot Dance; Kevin Tsaiís Singing Being Criticized
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translated by Endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last night at 8:30pm, ď2009 Kangxi World Tour ConcertĒ took place in Wenzhouís stadium. Within nearly three hours of performances, the Kangxi family, Xiao S, Keven Tsai, and Chen Han Dian, along with Show Luo, Leehom Wong, Xin, and Ke gave everything they had to the audiences. During the performances, Xiao S once again shows her sexual attitude and touched all over the four hot male singers, not worrying that her husband in the audience will get jealous.

Xiao S and Show Luo Hot Dance Gets Everyone Screaming

Show Luo is the first performer of the concert. The four songs he sang, including Ai Zhuan Jiao, started the first climax of the concert. Afterward, as a good friend of Xiao S, he was not able to escape a trend of tough questions. During the topic of ďBeing Taken Care of by the Rich,Ē Show admittedly hinted that he once was offered to be taken care of by a rich female. Xiao S was very surprised and immediately turned around to ask the audiences if they are willing to take care of Show, with a $50,000 monthly fee; it caused Show to laugh so hard. At the end, Xiao S brought out her sexual side and performed a hot dance with Show, having everyone in the audience screaming all the way.

Kevin Tsaiís Singing Being Criticized

The Kangxi family will never lose its flavor no matter where they are. With her playful personality, Xiao S just has to mess with all the singers on stage. After the hot dance with Show, Xiao S actually requested that Xin take off his suit and show his muscles, but Xiao S was embarrassingly rejected. When it was Leehomís turn to give the final performance of the night, Xiao S said, ďI want to touch Leehom, Honey (husband), please close your eyes for 30 seconds.Ē Whatís funnier is that her husband sat in the supervising area of the audience, so every time Xiao S is finished touching and messing with the performers, she will say ďHoney, Iím sorry.Ē She also sang Wang Feiís ďYouíre Happy so Iím HappyĒ to her husband and loudly said ďHoney, I love you!Ē to him, showing her love. As for Kevin Tsai, who never sings, actually sang ďReally Really Want to FlyĒ to Xiao S, but was criticized by Xiao S that it sounded poorly. At last, when the concert was over as the audiences are starting to leave, Chen Han Dian once again appeared on stage.

Xiao S and Leehom Revealing Each Otherís Embarrassing News

In the audiences last night, more than half are fans of Leehom. In order to find out about Leehomís love life, Xiao S, representing the fans, started asking Leehom, ďIs there still a chance between you and Ah Mei?Ē ďMe, Ah Mei, and Shu Qi, who do you want to kiss the most?Ē ďDid you go out with Ah Mei?Ē Due to the fact that the questions were too forceful, Leehom was very embarrassed and, not caring about Xiao Sís husband, asked Xiao S, ďWhat about you and Huang Zhi Jiao?Ē This question indeed hit Xiao Sís soft spot, so the two gave each other a hug to cover the embarrassment.

October 16th, Kangxi Invites you to Chengdu

Before the concert started, the four singers had an interview with the media. When talking about the next performance in Chengdu, both Show and Leehom said they are extremely excited and looks forwards to it. ďHavenít seen the fans in Chengdu for a long time; havenít sang for everyone in a long time; fans in Chengdu, see you October 16th!Ē Leehom also spoke about his plans, ďIíve been busy with my new album and concert, and have also been really busy practicing for the Kangxi Concert.Ē

UPDATE:

Show and Xiao S Hot Dance:
(complete performance): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(closer, but incomplete performance): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by endlessjoy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Re: [08/24/09 - XinHuannet] Xiao S and Show Luo Hot Dance; Kevin Tsaiís Singing Being Criticized [Updated with clips]

Post by woainishow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Hahaha! That's so funny about what Xiao S said to Leehom ^_^
Show and Xiao S dancing together? *chills* I wish that was me! But it's nice to know he will have a good time in Chengdu...
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Re: [08/24/09 - XinHuannet] Xiao S and Show Luo Hot Dance; Kevin Tsaiís Singing Being Criticized [Updated with clips]

Post by keirins on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanx endlessjoy for the translating^^..Xiao S was so close with four handsome guys ..huff.., i bet his husband try hard to not show jealous face over there.
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:34 pm

does someone has a picture of this huang zhi jiao? i couldn't find one. can somebody help me out? want to know how he look like.
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 pm

thanks for translating endlessjoy.. Very Happy
also funny when Xiao S asked the audience who's willing to care of show..
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by char on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm

^thanks for sharing this endlessjoy!!!

This is why I like Xiao S.. she's "naughty" and funny & she messes with the guys , and gets away with it!!! Laughing I wish I could see a video of it.. i could imagine how funny it would be to see xiao S have her way with the guys..
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 am

harhar Xiao s Really love to seduce Show and offer him a monthly income lol! she was really admire Show lo hotness and handsomeness.. who can blame her Show really so Hot and handsome always:P and she even dare if her husband was there..lol she can own money and Show lo was us...and show was earning a millions in just 1 months..
Razz love to see the video...
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 am

That was so funny!!! Is there any video coverage in youtube? I want to watch that concert!!! Very Happy
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

http://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by momont_24 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 am

i wanna see tat, any vid??
sam1 post d vid or give d link plizzzzz....
momont_24
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 am

thanks a lot for translating endlessjoy

hihi i want to see vids too ... ;-)

freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3485

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 am

wow! xiao s is gorgeous and as usual show is handsome! Very Happy
thanks for translating and posting! Very Happy
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

Wow, they have a HOT dance.
I want to see it(:
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Thanks for posting!

Those dances he does always make me want to cover my eyes lol but he's too hott, I have to watch! I hope there are videos of it soon.

This Xiao S lives quite a life, huh? She's married to someone who she loves and loves her very much, but she still gets to dance and flirt with the hottest guys? Wow, lol.
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:57 pm

she is really easygoing. I think she is a cool mother, or. and a hot one. she has two kids, right?
barbie is cute and beauty in her way, but Xiao S has more sex appeal. and I would hire Xiao Zhu if I have the ability. my private host. but I think I would have stomachache all the time coz of laughing.
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:07 pm

i wanna see the video!!!
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 pm

I've updated the news with a couple clips of the hot dance. Enjoy Smile ... because I did (lolz).
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Thanks for posting those! Wow, uh... idk. I enjoyed him a lot, of course. But that doesn't wasn't like, appealing, lol. Like, was that even rehearsed? I've seen him do some really sexy dances with women, and even though it's tough to watch him dancing like that with other girls, I can look at it and say "That took some time to learn together, they danced really well together and it was hot, that was really cool." But this just looked like she would randomly grind up on him whenever he wasn't moving just so she could grind on him, lol there was no reason to it, no style, not classy. He even looked embarrassed a couple times, like, he would get shy like he does sometimes, when he smiles and laughs a little. Idk, maybe it's just me. I didn't like it. But he performed really well, of course, as usual =) hahaha.
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 pm

xiao s really so seductive.. lol!
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 am

Shocked Xiao S is really "someone".. Very Happy and their hot dance is really "something"..

thanks for vids! Very Happy
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:43 am

the dance is hot but it's also funny at the same time...
i was laughing when Xiao Zhu & Xiao S did some sexy steps.

they're just really doing it for fun.
Laughing
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 am

avondale09
I'm pretty sure the dance was not rehearsed. They were just having fun; but it's always cute to see Show get embarrassed from girls. Wink
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely☻emo on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

OMG....OMG...!!! Shocked
thats dance is too way soo hot!
hahaha Xiao Zhu look so cute when he's get embrassed Razz

My 大帥哥 真的...超帥!
lonely☻emo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

it is super cute when he gets embarrassed =) That I love, lol.
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by patre on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 pm

heres the link to xiao zhu and xiao s performance that is somewhat closer and is complete.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
patre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by patre on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 pm

can anyone tell me what they are talking about in this part?..

please.just interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
patre
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top