SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/21/09-NOW NEWS]Show Luo not Eating Fruits after 4pm to Stay Looking Young at Age 50?,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[08/21/09-NOW NEWS]Show Luo not Eating Fruits after 4pm to Stay Looking Young at Age 50?,

Post by miakaloveshow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 am

Show Luo not Eating Fruits after 4pm to Stay Looking Young at Age 50?
Source: NOW News
Translated by endlessjoy @ Asianfanatics.net

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In order to stay young many people continuously search for the way to escape aging. Recently a report has been moving around online saying that with instructions from a nutritionist, Show Luo can stay looking the same as now when he is at age 50 as long as he does not eat fruits, drink fruit juice, or eat eggs after 4pm every day. Is what the nutritionist is saying true or not?

It is said that Show Luo’s nutritionist said that if, after 4pm, Show does not eat fruits, drink fruit juice, or eat eggs, he can stay the way he is now when he turns 50. If everyone follows this method, not eat these things after 4pm, can everyone be like Show, and stay young at age 50?

To understand the origination of this idea, we especially interviewed Show and his music company, Gold Typhoon. Show said that this nutritionist, who had him in one week increased weight and then lost weight, is the same person as the one who corrected Jolin Tsai’s eating habits. The music company said that they should not speak of the name of this nutritionist, but they can say that it is true that while following the nutritionist’s instructions, Show went from gaining three kilograms (6.6 pounds) to losing the weight in just one week, which is not what was initially rumored to be five kilograms (11 pounds).

Show said that at that time, for the purpose of the album photo shoot, the company particularly hired this nutritionist to control Show’s eating habit in a short period of time. This method is aimed at Show’s particular physique. As for if this eating habit is useful for everyone, it will depend on the nutritionist. Show also said that right now he still eats after 4pm and occasionally will eat fruits or drink fruit juice because this eating habit is only for a short-period time use. After finishing the photo shoot of the album, he already is not so strictly limiting himself according to this eating habit instruction. (Clarification: This does not mean that not eating fruits or eggs after 4pm will allow weight lost in a short time period)

We are unable to find this nutritionist to find out about the reason for his instructions, but our crew did find another nutritionist to talk about this particular eating habit and to see if other people following it will have any effects to the body.

Nutritionist Guo Su E said that the information present to him is too few, she is unable to give too many comments because in general, when nutritionists create eating habits, it is a full plan. It is impossible to understand the whole idea with just the facts that one not eating fruits and eggs after 4pm. She suggest finding the original nutritionist to understand the whole eating plan in order for one to give complete and correct comments.

If anyone wants to follow this habit to try to stay young at age 50, she suggests finding a professional nutritionist to create a personal plan and in general, to keep a healthy body, everyone should not eat too much after dinner because usually the amount of energy exhausted after 6 pm lessens. Eating too much after that time can cause the body to change its shape.

Nutritionist Guo Su E said that to stay young and healthy, controlling eating habits is only one of the many methods. Other methods are exercising, controlling the style of life, amount of pressure, and many more. There are physical and mental aspects as well.

As a conclusion, because we are unable to find the original nutritionist who gave Show these instructions, no comment can be made. But what can be confirmed is that if one wants to stay young at age 50, just not eating fruits and eggs and not drinking fruit juice after 4pm is not enough. Besides eating habits, exercising, and many other methods, mental health is also very important.
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Re: [08/21/09-NOW NEWS]Show Luo not Eating Fruits after 4pm to Stay Looking Young at Age 50?,

Post by miakaloveshow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:00 am

wow i really need that.That why Show really look so young and handsome.Embarassed and he got really Slim may be i will try it once. i always Drink juice and eat fruits when iam finish eating dinner.i know fruit is good when are dieting and if you don. want to eat rice or heavy meals..but still i try..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Re: [08/21/09-NOW NEWS]Show Luo not Eating Fruits after 4pm to Stay Looking Young at Age 50?,

Post by stuipid445 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:29 am

heh!
maybe we should try this, if we want to lose weight la.
but i cant stand the hunger!!
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 am

lol it's too hard to eat like Show. Plus he cheats anyway, not even he can do it completely. Remember when he was only supposed to eat like a twice a day? And then he accidentally let it slip on an ep. of Bai Fen Bai that he had gone out to get bread on his way to meet some fans? It was for one of his episodes promoting his last album, I think. Point is, the diets are dumb, lol. And he looked way too skinny last time. I just want him to be healthy =(
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 am

Oh okay. wow, I always thought that eating fruits is a good thing.
Weird enough, but I don't usually hear this kind of advice.

That's okay SHOW just stay healthy. Don't lose too much weight(:
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by piggypiglet30 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

i agree with you annakebana fruits are a good thing right?
personally i think the diet is kind of weird also. i think show right now is physically good, not too skinny .
and wouldnt he be able to shed pounds because of all the hard work and dancing he does...he needs the energy...
just stay healthy xiao zhu and dont over tired yourself!
piggypiglet30
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm

This is an interesting article, it manages to stay neutral and not spin things like "Show is on a crazy diet"...although the title does draw you in
I wonder how his full nutritional plan is laid out...I bet it involves a lot of substituting with low-fat or low-sodium foods. But like avondale said, I don't think Show will stick to it too strictly...and I think fruits are a good thing, they help you go with the flow if you know what I mean ^_^
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Treating himself like this will make he looks more skinny. Xiao Zhu,please take care yourself Sad
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 pm

i agree with the last paragraph.. Very Happy
i also want show to be healthy..

thanks for sharing! Very Happy
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by char on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 am

^thanks for sharing, sis miaka Very Happy ...

I actually thought the idea of not eating fruits to stay young was rather odd.. but I had a consultation with a nutritionist & she advised that nutritional/diet plans varies from person to person, it also depends on the kind of lifestyle & food preferences, etc... so what works for one, doesn't necessarily mean it would work for all..

don't worry, eating fruits to stay healthy is still true... I mean, Jolin did an apple-diet to lose weight, and I also heard of eating banana for snacks to control your appetite... but the effectivity of these "diet plans" all depends on the individual persons engaged in it.. and the end results always varies..

as for me, I can't really claim to follow the nutritionist's advise 100% Razz what's important is I try to exercise as much as i can... that's probably also true for Show lol!
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 am

ehh this is kinda weird news...
i thought fruits are good for you..hmmm well idk...
as long as SHOW is healthy.. thats enough for me..
and i think SHOW looks good in his physique right now--not really skinny,not chubby---in short SEXXXYY. lol!

ooh i wanna let SHOW know that whatever may happen to his looks when he gets 50 doesn't matter--as long as his healthy,kicking and still alive doing concerts, dramas, movies and albums!!!

more power and blessings XIAO ZHU!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsmehlani on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 am

yah right as long as he can still do all his stuff even if his old & fat..im still hir to support him....even it's impossible to see him in person...hey show any plans of visiting us here in Philippines...I'd love to see you perform LIVE!!!!..If NOT i'll find my way 2 go whereEver u r..sounds obsessed???JUST KIDDING....I LOVE YOU XIAO ZHU!!!!
I love you

Itsmehlani

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer319 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 am

I also thought fruits are good for skin. But if that's so, I better follow that nutritionist's advise too!!! Very Happy
Stargazer319
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 129

http://www.youtube.com/user/stargazer319

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 pm

haha! no wonder he looks so great even at 30! LOL
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks for posting this news, it's informative. Well, who doesn't have any weight issues? I'm not an exception to his because my weight always fluctuates, and why is this so? It's because I LOOOOOOVVVVVE FOOOOOD so much!!!

But in general, it's really down to having control, discipline and moderation. Whether this fruit intake tip is true or not, it's still up to each individual's point of view. As for Show, he doesn't look bad at all. And when he reaches 50, I'm sure he'll still be as dashing and gorgeous as he is now and he will be irresistible to us, his fans! Mmmwuaaah to Show!
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 am

it's definitely true that even xiao zhu grows old he doesnt change his look,instead he looks younger and younger.........!!!!!!!!
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top