SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

Post by winnie208 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 am

WTF?! what is wrong with them?! what's so angry for?! they angry, we get even MORE ANGRY... why can't they use their brains to think again before they respond?
winnie208
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Re: [07/28/2009 - UDN] Show Lo attended a party with Kobe Bryant, makes internet users angry again.

Post by Nana on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 am

hahahaha.....
i think so may people just jealous with himm..
just forget it.. bcoz xiao zhu will always be the FIRST!! hahahaha...
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 am

My God. the hell they care if ever somebody whos invited attended the event? Whats the purpose of invitation if they wouldnt attend?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tankianen on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 am

Wah This is really too much man,those people &#$%# are getting more and more irritaing man,I Really dun understand why this people must do this,cant they just tink on the positive side,Xiao Zhu just wanted to see kobe bryan as they both have a passion in basketball.Why must they criticise because of this,Dont they have better things to do....
Jia You Xiao Zhu,we will always support you no matter what!
tankianen
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

http://www.showofpop.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 am

netizens are going crazy..

why are they picking on Show all the time..

better use their energies in getting a life..
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:40 am

i'm so tired and irritated reading articles like this one.. i just hope they'll realize that they're wrong saying those criticisms..

加油, xiao zhu!!
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

This is just pure jealousy. No worries. They are just mad that Show's charisma shines above the language barrier. Who gives a d*mn what the others think, fame altimately comes with haters. So let them be.... Very Happy
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamcrazy on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm

those ppl are CRAZY i tink they are jealous of wad xiao zhu have... OMG..
iamcrazy
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Jeez maybe you guys are right, maybe they are just seriously jealous. I mean, why else would they care so much? And y'know, honestly, the media is kinda racist, when you think about it. I mean, who cares what language anyone speaks. Language is not necessarily important, think about it: Some of us here cannot understand one single word that Show says, yet we love him more than anything! We may not understand the words he says, but we understand him, y'know? I mean, human emotions are universal, and we all feel the same ways. Who cares if someone speaks a different language?
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:21 pm

xxcarolxx wrote:poor Xiao Zhu, he must have been really put down. So what if his english isn't that good, internet users don't have to criticize him for that. Don't worry Xiao Zhu they're all just jealous of you.

I agree...I bet if they went to a place to see their idol and they dont know how to speak their language, they wouldnt care...but then if someone talk trash about them...they would feel sad...
these people just need to try to get into other people's shoes before they start talking trash... Evil or Very Mad
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:43 pm

OMG!@!!! crazy people! why dont they criticize others...why only SHOW...maybe they are just jealous because they are not invited to attend to that event. hahahaa

i know SHOW is now getting used to it so he will not take it seriously...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOW!!! Smile
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

These nuisance feed backs about Show is really a bother. It really annoys me.

Can't they crack up their brains before they leave such comments.

1. It's clear that Show was invited in that event.

2. Show is very honest that he speaks English but not much. I don't know if Kobe Bryant knows how to speak Chinese.

Other people sometimes are very annoying. They speak out their minds without even thinking if they step on somebody else toes.

I've got questions for those who said those things to Show Lo:
Were you there when all these things happen?
Did Kobe Bryant tell you why he set Show aside?

If your answer is no.. I think you better refresh your mind and remember what you learned in school Cool

Show Lo.. we're here for you. What's important is that you are blessed with many fans who loves and supports you.

COME ON PEOPLE.. GIVE SHOW A SPACE

peace out
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 pm

miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

,,happy2 birthday show,,

Post by babybern2286 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

,,show,,don't mind them,,haters are loserzzz,,we love u show,,,ur such a good person ever,,stay humble,,happy2 birthday,,,umwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

babybern2286

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am

aww poor show!! he must be irritated!! they invited him and he politely went!! seriously... Sad and it was only like 2 days before his birthday!!
but that's sooo cool that show had designed shoes for nike! awesome!
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 am

Show went there with an INVITATION, who has the right to mind what languages he knows or whatsoever. The media needs to get a life as well and come up with something more constructive.

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannelok on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:40 am

Why they ever try to make Show sad?
This make me feel sad too. Like he said, he do his best effort but people only see the bad part (really, bad part doesn't exist!! They invented!).

Poor Show...T_T

Take care of you!!
Jeannelok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by woainishow on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:49 pm

You know what I just realized? They were just picking on Xiao Zhu, because Xiao Gui was also there at the NIKE event (not the private party tho)...he put a picture on his blog:
credit: sanguine & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's the Japanese designer guy that Show was "supposedly" trying to impress along w/ Kobe...but this show that those dum-dum reporters were making something out of nothing...I know they have to make a living, but could they try to do it without needlessly smearing people's reputation?
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

can they just shut up. I mean there are other ways to communicate, or. I mean my first time in Germany I couldn't speak their language. I could communicate with hands and feet. Nodding and shaking head. oh, dear. and they didn't sent an invitation with: only for people who speaks englisch.
Xiao Zhu is a representative of Nike. of course, Xiao Zhu doesn't need such a party to upstage himself. I am angry too. Angry about the internet users who don't think before they act. rrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Yeah i agree, whoever these people are, they are just simply jealous because they weren't invited, that's one, hahah! They suck with their own bitter, senseless lives and stuck in a rotten rut so they take it out on Show.

Well, i've got news for you people, STOP MESSING WITH SHOW AND GET A LIFE!!!!!

Xiao Zhu, just keep on doing what you do best, we are all behind you to support and cheer for you, wo ai ni!!
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by cerise18 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am

poor guy..he's always criticized for something..
he was INVITED..

thanks for sharing..
cerise18
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 632

Back to top Go down

show luo attended party with Kobe bryant;makes internet users angry

Post by april a. dimagiba on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 am

...i don't believe that there are such narrow-minded people... they are just envious of Show's str status...

april a. dimagiba

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 am

even though xiao zhu is not good at english they must not criticize him like that. every people have their own decision to go or not to got to that party, right?
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1365

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top