SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/20/2009 - 881903] Show Lo Commemorating Michael Jackson, Netizens Say Too High Profile

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [07/20/2009 - 881903] Show Lo Commemorating Michael Jackson, Netizens Say Too High Profile

Post by rokziie on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 pm

aww..
why cant other people understand him. xp
he didnt have time to change his clothes.. he already sacrificed his one hr.
super busy guy. and its very visible that show is a MJ fan. Smile
rokziie
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1061

http://wretch.cc/blog/roxyanne18s

Back to top Go down

Re: [07/20/2009 - 881903] Show Lo Commemorating Michael Jackson, Netizens Say Too High Profile

Post by Nana on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:26 am

POGA thx 4 the info...
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:28 pm

lol.."if he really wanted to commemorate, he can just hide in the crowd"
but like..he only had 1 hour to spare..so i guess he didn't have time to keep changing clothes...so maybe he had another event to go to afterwards =)
and i guess it's also his own style of dressing..
so sad MJ passed away =(
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Exuvalia on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 pm

The media just loves 'blowing things' up to start gossip. It's so obvious that Show loves Michael Jackson and is inspired by him. That's the main reason for attending the event.
Exuvalia
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 429

http://www.exuvalia.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Only a small portion of MJ fans and netizens are in discontent with Show's appearance, the majority is really happy. But the media just have to pick out the "bad" news to magnify. Extremely annoying.
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 pm

i agree.. it's not his fault.. Very Happy it's just that they recognize him as a "star"...but no need for discrimination...he came there as a "fan" like the others, he even danced "beat it" in the middle of the crowd..
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

what is wrong with people/?? show can wear whatever he wants and go where he wants!! first these fans complain about him commemorating MJ's death and then they complain about him going to a small Nike party...pooor show!! it must be hard to be famous..
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by ShowMusic on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

showmanic wrote:i saw him in the strt ... but i duno it is him til i saw the black thing he is wearing ... lol ... i was like who is this guy ...? he dance so well ... hahax ... den at 2:39 when i saw the balck thing den i like OH ... that show ...btw ... if u listen proper ... when he left u can hear ppl shouting gou wang[king] gou wang gou wang gou wang ...
Shouldnt it be Guo Wang rather than Gou Wang? Gou Wang is King of Dog right? LOL

ShowMusic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by showmanic on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 am

ShowMusic wrote:
showmanic wrote:i saw him in the strt ... but i duno it is him til i saw the black thing he is wearing ... lol ... i was like who is this guy ...? he dance so well ... hahax ... den at 2:39 when i saw the balck thing den i like OH ... that show ...btw ... if u listen proper ... when he left u can hear ppl shouting gou wang[king] gou wang gou wang gou wang ...
Shouldnt it be Guo Wang rather than Gou Wang? Gou Wang is King of Dog right? LOL
ya it is Guo Wang lol ... typo ... srry ... =)
showmanic
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 199

http://dreamypinkangel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks for sharing the video. everything they accused Xiao Zhu of was purely exaggeration. they couldn't see the fact that he was also a fan of MJ, that even if he is a big star, he can also be an avid fan of another star. NO ONE should hinder Show of paying his respects to his idol. his gesture actually should be commended instead, because he was willing to join and support the whole group. he had no qualms and we clearly saw his sincere intention of paying his respect to MJ.

all these people accusing Show are just the most lop-sided, most pessimistic, and plain ignorant entities on Earth. GET OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top