SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/27/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiaozhu jokes that he wants to change his sexual orientation; cuts off all lousy romances

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [05/27/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiaozhu jokes that he wants to change his sexual orientation; cuts off all lousy romances

Post by engin on Thu May 28, 2009 10:05 am

yeyeyeyeyey Very Happy great Very Happy... o7
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Re: [05/27/2009 - Liberty Times] Xiaozhu jokes that he wants to change his sexual orientation; cuts off all lousy romances

Post by showdictz on Fri May 29, 2009 12:54 am

thanks for sharing, im happy that the bad news has been cleared..
good luck xiao zhu cheers
showdictz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua on Fri May 29, 2009 3:17 am

even if he'll change orientation we'll still love him. but I'm sure there are many gays who loves him, too. I mean, people easily felt attracted to him.

to stand behind for their faults is a positive attitude. I hope some guy learned from this incident and they first research, then write about stuffs. there should be a journalist pride, or?
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu on Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm

wow!he's back again!!
happy he's doing good!!!!!
i hope he'll remain straight coz i still want to meet him and be his girl.LOL!
but i agreee wid xiao zhu&xiao gui lovetandem!!yihee
dat wud be hilarious though..=D

iloveyou show!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm

it's ok Show, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger =)
i'm glad that FINALLY, it's over! i was getting so tired of hearing his "scandal" over and over. and what's worse is that..it wasn't even ..a scandal cuz it wasn't like he did anything bad.
but anyways. no, he can't be gay cuz Luo mama still wants a grandchild! haha can't wait for his new album LOL
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua on Sat May 30, 2009 4:28 am

a xiao zhu junior. his future daughter or son will be so cute. I hope For Luo Mama that it will happen soon. n he will be so proud of her or him. or he'll get twins. n Jolin and Xiao Gui are godmother and godfather. cute. sorry, I'm just daydreaming about his future.
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by pcloids on Sat May 30, 2009 12:05 pm

This is like seeing a silver lining showing up after the storm. He can finally make fun of himself now and take the matter lightly. That's the spirit, that's the optimism, that's the strength and perseverance that we all want to see in Xiao Zhu again! This is happy news! bounce
pcloids
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Im so happy that this Fanny thing is finally over.
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 am

waw.....
thats great... thx 4 sharing... ^^
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momont_24 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:15 am

FINALLY....

Show, just go to my place, cz im not tat mean..
haha
jk !!
momont_24
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by leemei on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 am

I'm glad that he is happy now and makes jokes of himself. And still has many endorsements. Smile thanks for sharing all the news about show Smile
leemei
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by eishijart on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 am

Our Xiazhu is back after all his hard times !!!!!
But he didnt have to change his orientation.
That controversy is nothing.
We love him no matter what . Razz
eishijart
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by IHS on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks for sharing the news! And I am like, TOTALLY dependent on my computer to get news about Asian idols, buying albums and so on xD
But really nice to hear that he's happy again Razz Incredible how the media can make small things to huge scandals Ō_ō
IHS
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 178

http://www.youtube.com/IHSblitz

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Xiao zhu so mean he want to cut it of Razz Finally all the bad issues clear up..and he so happy now and also we....yipeee[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm

haha he's hilarious!!! Can someone PLZ add this endorsement to his Wikipedia profile?? Thanks!
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top