SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/28/2008 - QQ] Show Lo's Concert ; Mom Is There To Support ; Reveals He's Looking for A Big Booty Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[12/28/2008 - QQ] Show Lo's Concert ; Mom Is There To Support ; Reveals He's Looking for A Big Booty Wife

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:29 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!Smile*
Show Lo's Concert ; Mom Is There To Support ; Reveals He's Looking for A Big Booty Wife

12/28/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night, 12/27, Show Lo's SHOW ON STAGE GuangZhou Concert was held. The audience of fans spent a "Wild Night" amidst his singing and dancing.

Before the concert started, it started to rain in GuangZhou, but when the concert started, the rain stopped. Even though the rain had cooled the climate in GuangZhou, but the fervor and excitement of the fans was not dampened. Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo was also on stage, performing until he was drenched in sweat, very focused.

Besides singing his own songs, Show also sang Alex To's "Zheng Jiu Di Qiu [Save the Earth]," and in Cantonese, Aaron Kwok's "Kong Ye Ji Sing [Wild City]" along with Jacky Cheung's "Mui Tin Ngoi Lei Tor Yat Seh [Loving You More Everyday]." As for his Cantonese pronunciation, Show very humbly said, "I don't enunciate my words very well, please bear with me. Cantonese is really hard, but I try hard!" He then laughed and said, "Some of my inaccurate pronunciation sound like vulgar words."

From what the reporters there say, Show is extremely good at hyping up the atmosphere. The portion where he interacted with the fans was the whole concert's climax, demonstrating his great hosting skills. Whether it was the upbeat song and dance, or a passionate serenade of a love song, Show was very into his performance. The only little slip-up was that his ear-mic had some technical difficulties, which made him nervous and forget his lyrics. For this, he very blatantly called out to his audience of fans to apologize, "I didn't get the lyrics memorized well, I'm sorry!"

Show told everyone that his mother is watching his concert in the audience, keen-eyed fans spotted her; there in the center of the first row was a special guest, Show's mother. That night, when Show sang "Hu Die Xiu [Butterfly Show/Sleeves]," Show's dancers were actually portly girls, making everyone amused. Show told the reporters, "The times of skinny, skinny people isn't in anymore. Having a little meat makes you prettier, and glowing. So girls shouldn't randomly go on a diet, it's bad for your body." He even took his mother as an example, "My mom is portly too, so I love my mom very much!" In speaking of his mother's criteria for his future wife, he laughed and said, "My mom said a portly bride is better at giving birth, so I will listen to mom's words, and find someone with a big butt!"

That night, Show's concert guest performance was from fellow artists of the same management, Energy. The night before, they were Jolin Tsai's guest at her Shen Zhen Concert. Seeing how successful both their concerts were, Energy also expressed that after being "professional guests" for so long, they hope to get a chance to have their own concert. They also promised Show Lo at his celebratory after-party that they would invite him to be their guest performer.

Source: QQ Entertainment
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
【2008/12/28騰訊網】羅志祥個唱媽媽打氣自曝要找大屁股老婆

來源:http://ent.qq.com/a/20081228/000008.htm

(騰訊音樂特派記者藍藍、牛仔廣州報導)12月27日晚,羅志祥SHOW ON STAGE一支獨Show廣州演唱會火爆上演,全場歌迷在一片勁歌熱舞中度過了非一般的“狂野之夜”。

演唱會開始之前,廣州下起了小雨,但到了開場的時候天公卻“知趣”地停雨了。雖然雨天令廣州的氣溫略有下降,但是歌迷的熱情不減,小豬羅志祥也在台上卻唱得大汗淋漓,相當投入。

除了自己的歌以外,小豬還現場翻唱了杜德偉的《拯救地球》,用粵語演繹了郭富城的《狂野之城》與張學友的《每天愛你多一些》。對於自己的粵語發音,羅志祥很謙虛地表示,“我咬字不清楚,請大家多多包涵。廣東話真的很難,但我很努力哦!”他事後還笑言“有些發音不標準就會變成粗口”。

據記者現場所見,小豬羅志祥很能帶動現場氣氛,與歌迷的互動環節更是牽起了全場的最高潮,充分展現了其了得的主持人功底。無論是載歌載舞的快歌,還是情深款款的慢歌,小豬都演繹得非常投入。美中不足的是由於耳麥出現了小故障而導致其緊張而頻頻忘詞,對此小豬則非常坦誠地大聲向全場歌迷道歉:“歌詞沒記好,對不起!”

小豬告訴大家他的媽媽當晚就在現場看他的演唱會,眼尖的歌迷發現,台下第一排正中央坐著一位特別來賓,她便是小豬的媽媽。羅志祥當晚演唱《蝴蝶秀》的時候,為羅志祥伴舞的居然是幾位胖胖的女生,令人驚詫不已。羅志祥告訴記者,“很瘦很瘦的時代已經不流行了,肉肉的會讓別人覺得更美麗、更漂亮,所以女生不要隨便減肥,對身體不好”。他甚至拿自己的媽媽舉例,“我媽媽也胖胖的,所以我很愛我媽媽!”說起媽媽喜歡的未來媳婦類型,他笑言“我媽媽說胖胖的媳婦比較會生小孩,所以我會聽媽媽的話,會找一個屁股大大的(老婆)!”

當晚擔任表演嘉賓的是羅志祥的同門師弟Energy,在前一天晚上他們才剛擔任了蔡依林深圳演唱會的表演嘉賓。看到師兄姐的演唱會如此成功,Energy也表示,“職業嘉賓”當久了,也希望有機會能開演唱會,他們還在慶功宴現場與羅志祥約定到時要邀請他當演出嘉賓。

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/28/2008 - QQ] Show Lo's Concert ; Mom Is There To Support ; Reveals He's Looking for A Big Booty Wife

Post by ailin_stef on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Do you know when it will be aired ?? I can't wait to watch it !!
He is soooo handsome and hot tongue
ailin_stef
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/28/2008 - QQ] Show Lo's Concert ; Mom Is There To Support ; Reveals He's Looking for A Big Booty Wife

Post by Felicitationx3 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Very Happy that makes since. Big butts has more fat to carry babies. ^ ^: Luo mama wants a grandson!
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:09 pm

wow, i didn't know SHOW ON STAGE was still continuing, i had hoped that it still contitnued cuz it didn't reach some of the places that they said it would. woot woot, hopefully north america!
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Hahahah, yay to the update

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:15 am

Thanks for the updates. Congratulation SHOW for you successful concert. Smile
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:30 am

SHOW ON STAGE? is this the one they called the world tour?

wooah, Show, visit Philippines please! and Singapore (again) too..

...I think Lo Mama wants Show to have a baby now. Wink
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 am

Great Job Show really!!!!!!!
we all are pride of your work!!!
Keep goin'
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 am

congratz! another stage is being hypnotized by SHOW!
hahahaha.. big butt? hey.. but it's true!
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 am

KEEP GOING SHOW!!!!
will he do a concert in INdonesia???
huhuhuhu... wanna see him.... ^^
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Look at the picture, he's so awesome.
diane25 : Yeah, it's the world tour
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:06 pm

show, can u plis plis plis visit the phils.??? huhu..
i had no doubt that the concert will be a blast..
and lo mama is very sweet.. Smile
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:03 am

hahaha..big butts!!! is it true? i thot he won't like portly one... this is really nice to hear..
anyway i hope he come to singapore really soon!!! can't wait to see him!!!!
oh and i love show's mum... so cute when she speak and straightforward.! I like her character..=)

Last edited by sun_in_action on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more comments)
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top