SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/26/2008 - Gold Typhoon] "Trendy Man" Releases Officially! "Trendy Man" Non-Stop Discussions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[12/26/2008 - Gold Typhoon] "Trendy Man" Releases Officially! "Trendy Man" Non-Stop Discussions!

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
"Trendy Man" Releases Officially! "Trendy Man" Non-Stop Discussions!

12/26/2008

"Trendy Man" Releases Officially! "Trendy Man" Non-Stop Discussions! All of Asia Get's "Trendy" on the Same Day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even when the world is going through a financial crisis, Show Lo's newest album "Trendy Man" still had great sales during its pre-ordering. From his first hit "Ge Zhong Qiang Shou's" shadowless feet, mysterious angel vs. devil make up, and his showing off of prideful pecks, endless discussions have arisen. And yesterday (the 25th), there was also a press conference held outdoors, to celebrate the pre-order sales record and officially announced the release date of 12/26. At the same time, the music video for "Gao Xiao" was aired throughout Asia simultaneously. This single was put online on 12/19 and it's currently the the most requested song on KKBOX and ezPeer, the double-champion of the boards. Show also didn't mind taboo and said, "Thanks to the music video's female co-star Alice Tzeng, when she comes back, I'll have to invite her for a meal!"

In Show's heart, there has always been a wish, and that is to further improve his dance. His record company wanted to fulfill that wish, thus Gold Typhoon's greater Asian regional vice chairman and Taiwanese region general manager Huang Wei Ching also personally went to the event and gave him plane tickets and hotel reservations for Show to go to LA for a month to practice his dance. Show was naturally very happy. He feels that dancing isn't just doing some poses, you have to completely grasp it's rhythm and dynamics. The very filial son he is also kept asking, "Can I bring my mother along? Or else I'll be worried about her being alone in Taipei!" And to make Show's L.A. trip obstacle-free, his record company also got his a "blond beauty!" This scared Show a little, where he laughed and said, "If that's the case, when I find a girlfriend in L.A., I'm not coming back!" Afterwards, he found out that she was just "A Blond Beauty Teacher!"

When the teacher came on stage, her height of 180 cm scared Show, "Why is it so challenging already! And the teacher is so pretty, it's hard to ditch [class] even if I wanted to!" But when he saw the foreign teacher, Show couldn't hold it in and tried to show off his hard-learned English to 'communicate' with the teacher, "You are so beautiful. You wanna go to party tonight?" Everyone reminded him that she was his teacher, Show replied, "Tonight No 'lau shi[teacher]!'" The beautiful teacher taught Show to say "Menu Please" before ordering for a meal. Show laughed and said, "Well, they'll bring the menu, but I wouldn't be able to read it anyway. Would it be that after I've ordered, I'll only receive the waiter's smile!?" This made the teacher crack up in laughter, it seems that Show sure has his ways with the ladies! And "food, clothing, shelter, travel, entertainment" all types of English phrases, were of no challenge to Show. He swiftly passed the test, but then started to ask for rewards, "I said them all right, will there be something special?" He then repeated everything the teacher taught him, which earned him the thundering applause from everyone. The teacher also then generously gave him a hug and then suddenly kissed him. Show very happily said, "Today was so comfy, I will forever love the Christmas of this year!"

Show Lo and Gold Typhoon's greater Asian regional vice chairman and Taiwanese region general manager Huang Wei Ching also activated his second hit "Gao Xiao" music video simultaneous preview for all of Asia. Because "Gao Xiao" has become the center of discussion for the past couple of days, it's began heated discussions among netizens. He said, "Some fans were jealous and others helped explained to help solve problems, they're so thoughtful!" Show also especially reminded, "You shouldn't be paying so much attention to the kissing, please consider the plot of the music video, the ending is for you to think about, it doesn't really tell you how it ended. For this part, you can put your own love experiences in it, it will add to the ambiance, bringing you further in[to the music video]."
As for his very passionate portrayal in the "Gao Xiao" music video, Show also admitted, "I do have 'good feelings' towards Alice Tzeng, but we'll just see how it goes! Also, I'm really thankful for her, for having rushed back from Mainland China to film this music video. When she comes back, I'll have to invite her for a meal. Right now I'm looking for someone to be in a relationship with, if I find a target, I will display my Leo [star sign] instincts and woo her!" He revealed, "Jolin saw the music video and called me, I asked her directly, 'Are you going to express your love to me now?'"

This year, Show Lo will be ringing in the new year in Taichung, and at 1:00 A.M. on 01/01, he will be at Taichung's HsuiLee Plaza celebrating the new year and watching the sunrise with fans, he said, "I hope that the first person you see in 2009 is me, remember to come!"

Source : Gold Typhoon
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Show Lo's International English Forum

Spoiler:
【2008/12/26 金牌大風】【潮男正傳】正式發賣!「潮男」話題不間斷!

【潮男正傳】正式發賣!「潮男」話題不間斷!全亞洲同日『潮拜』! 2008-12-26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

儘管全球金融海嘯,羅志祥的新專輯【潮男正傳】在預購仍衝出亮眼成績,從第一波主打「箇中強手」的無影腳、詭譎神祕的天使與惡魔眼妝、到不吝展露的傲人胸肌,再再充滿話題性,而昨天(25日)也舉辦了別出心裁的戶外發片記者會,慶祝預購佳績,也正式宣布新專輯在12月26日正式發行,現場更全亞洲同步首映線上音樂點播冠軍歌曲「搞笑」的MV,這首單曲12月19日上線,目前已經是KKBOX、ezPeer+單曲點播榜雙榜點播冠軍。羅志祥也不避諱的說:「謝謝MV女主角曾愷玹,等他回來一定要請她吃飯!」

羅志祥心中一直有一個願望,就是讓自己的舞藝再精進,唱片公司為了一圓他的夢,金牌大風集團大中華區副總裁兼台灣區總經理黃偉菁,也親自到現場,特地送上了來回機票和住宿券,讓羅志祥去LA學舞一個月,小豬自然開心不已,因為他覺得跳舞並不是擺擺POSE而已,應該完全要抓住節奏、力度。孝順的他私下還一直問:「能帶媽媽一起去嗎?不然她一個人在台北我不放心!」而為了讓羅志祥去LA時溝通無障礙,唱片公司還為他準備了「金髮美女」!讓小豬嚇了一跳,還笑說:「這樣我去LA交女朋友就不回來囉!」後來才知道只是「金髮美女教師」!

老師一出場,180公分的身高又把羅志祥嚇一跳,「怎麼一開始難度就這麼高啊!而且老師這麼漂亮,想翹(課)都難!」但是看到老外,小豬一時技癢,秀出他暗自苦練的英文,跟老師「溝通」:「You Are So Beautiful,You Wanna Go To Party Tonight?」大家提醒他對方可是老師喔,小豬卻說:「Tonight No 老師啦~!」外籍美女老師教羅志祥點菜時要先說「Menu Please」(請給我菜單),小豬卻笑說:「Menu拿來我也不會看啊,會不會最後只點到服務生的微笑啊!」讓老師笑彎了腰,看來小豬對女孩子真的很有一套!而「食、衣、住、行、育、樂」各種基本英語會話,更是難不倒羅志祥,一一順利過關,但是現場他卻自己要起福利來:「我都說對了,會不會有一點 Special?」還自己把老師教的會話全部又說了一遍,獲得現場如雷掌聲,美女老師更是大方撲上去給了一個擁抱,還突然親了他,羅志祥高興的說:「今天真舒服,我會永遠愛今年的聖誕節!」

現場羅志祥更和金牌大風集團大中華區副總裁兼台灣區總經理黃偉菁共同啟動了第二主打「搞笑」MV的全亞洲首播,由於「搞笑」這兩天迅速造成話題,引起網路上的歌迷論戰,他說:「有一些歌迷會吃醋,另一些會幫忙解釋,自己把紛爭解決掉,真的很貼心!」羅志祥也特別提醒說:「不應該特別去注意吻戲的部份,請注意MV劇情,它的的結局是開放式的,並沒有告訴大家最後的結果,這部份可以依照自己的戀愛經驗去想像,會讓情緒更投入。」
對於拍「搞笑」MV的投入表現,小豬也坦承:「對曾愷玹的確有好感,但還是要看緣份!而且很謝謝她特地從內地趕回來拍MV,等她回來一定會請她吃飯的,而且目前感情上我正在找對象,如果有適合的,我會展現獅子座的個性,用力追求!」他還自爆:『Jolin看到MV有打電話給我,我直接問她:「現在是要跟我告白嗎?」』

今年跨年羅志祥會在台中演出,而且01/01凌晨一點起會在台中水利廣場陪歌迷跨年看日出,他說:「希望大家2009年第一個看到的是我,記得要來喔!」

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/26/2008 - Gold Typhoon] "Trendy Man" Releases Officially! "Trendy Man" Non-Stop Discussions!

Post by vickie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:36 pm

FLY TO THE SKY!
(not the korean group)
but i FLEW to the sky.

drools* over the bipolar guy! LOLs.
STINA JIE. WE GOTTA PUSH THAT ALBUM UP THE BILLBOARD. LOL.
leave the rest to us Show, you did well. you did fine=]
STRESS SHOULD BE RELEASED!

and that MEN YOU woman..is just -__-" LOL.

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/26/2008 - Gold Typhoon] "Trendy Man" Releases Officially! "Trendy Man" Non-Stop Discussions!

Post by archie1804 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:47 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:
Everyone reminded him that she was his teacher, Show replied, "Tonight No 'lau shi[teacher]!'"

LOL... He is sooo funny. I bet, he want to go with the teacher ;p
WE of course, JEALOUS to see too much kissing ;p because we love you!
so, how many sales that he made already?
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:16 pm

COME TO NYC YOU FUGGER! AHHH~ :p I want to see him so much. Realize that Show's teacher is the luckest person ever~
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 pm

archie1804: the rest of the convo is mad funny too.
newspapers sed it broke 50,000 mark last time..but i think no?! Show sed 20,000 last time. we'll just listen to watever he say on BFB:P if he announces it=]

Felicitationx3: trust me, you're a better teacher than that teacher over there. stina jie understands why! LMAO

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:50 pm

hahahaha... i DO BELIEVE that, vickie. I hope I can some video about it on youtube tonight!

@.@ I'm still waiting for the female-SHOW.. ;p I wonder I'm gonna fall in love with "her" like I love Show.

my holiday is full of SHOW!!!
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:49 am

yay! I wanna see show dress up like a girl again Smile will be dam cute!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 am

"You are so beautiful. You wanna go to party tonight?"

LOL i seriously laughed out loud at that. i can SO imagine him saying that..'cause he always uses that two lines. hahahaha that boy.

yay hope his album sales will beat the record of previous album sales!
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:12 am

missfangirl: HE DID SAY THAT. PERFECTLY...or NEAR PERFECT TOO! you dont needa imagine that..he'll say that all the time..as long as....the victim..haha, victim...as she's pretty and she's "foreign" looking lOL.

i bet you he uses that....to "ba mei" LMAO.

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:14 am

If i were in Taiwan, i wouldn't miss that day on 01/01..really want to see him
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:39 am

Wooo support for his new album!!! It's finally here
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 am

calling all Show fans!

please support and vote for Show on this SINA poll .... MOST FAVORITE MALE SINGER

voting ends on January 7, 2009

you can do continuous voting... after every 5 minutes

just click the button with Show's picture... then click 提交....then type the number combination and click 提交again to cast your vote

Show is currently at #5 position. so keep voting!!!

LET US ALL SUPPORT SHOW!!!
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:06 am

I voted.
Show still number 5.
I will keep voting everyday until he get the first place.XD!! Smile
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:33 am

thanks thanks for the trans sina!!
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:11 pm

hohoho...
yap2...
we must vote and vote 4 show...
make SHOW be the 1st....
spreadthis news yaph...
bcoz it ended on 7jan90....
thanks...
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:24 pm

SINA's poll already posted in this thread

Smile
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 pm

missfangirl wrote:"You are so beautiful. You wanna go to party tonight?"

LOL i seriously laughed out loud at that. i can SO imagine him saying that..'cause he always uses that two lines. hahahaha that boy.

OMG YES HE DOES! That time in 100% ent. a little girl called then he asked if she wanna go to party tonight then Xiao Gui was like why was he asking a little girl to a party ahahaha
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm

hahaha. this makes me laugh...
his "you are so beautiful.you wanna go to party tonight" is so so cute...
i rmb he say this sentence before too in YLBFB....
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top