SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/26/2008 - Now News] Show Lo Looks Unhappy ; Too Much Pressure Gives Him Maniac-Depression Psychosis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[12/26/2008 - Now News] Show Lo Looks Unhappy ; Too Much Pressure Gives Him Maniac-Depression Psychosis

Post by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:22 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thank you!Smile*
Show Lo Looks Unhappy ; Too Much Pressure Gives Him Maniac-Depression Psychosis

12/26/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Show Lo releases his album on Christmas, English teacher especially gives him a kiss, making Show very happy.]

At his album release press conference, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo, even though his pre-order sales were very good, he seemed to look unhappy. It turns out it is because he's been sick and hasn't gotten better, and on top of that, as the perfectionist he is, he's let the pressure get to him, having symptoms of maniac-depression psychosis (bipolar disorder).

Show has always given everyone the image of being carefree and bubbly, but on the 25th at his album release press conference, he seemed to have something heavy on his mind. At first people thought it was because he was followed by the paparazzi and photos of him and Alice Tzeng kissing on the streets [for his music video] were taken, but Show denied this and explained that him and Alice Tzeng are just friends that get along well. And after Show got on stage and sang his new song, his facial expressions had gotten even more upset, saying that he didn't sing as well, and that it bothered him a lot.

After the press conference ended, when Show and the news reporters went for food, it was apparent that he didn't seem very happy. Show just lightly expressed that he's felt very pressured lately, and so he'll just randomly get angry, and he'll also take some little things too seriously. For example, earlier, when he was on stage performing his new song, he actually hadn't really wanted to sing because he felt he wasn't in the condition to do it, and plus the microphone wasn't the kind specifically made for singing, the venue was also outdoors with lots of people passing by, if they hear him sing poorly, then it will spread quickly. At first it was just simply, to sing one song, but the Show started thinking too much, taking it too seriously. Show admitted that he seemed to have symptoms of maniac-depression psychosis.

Source: Now News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
[2008/12/26 NOWnews ] 羅志祥看起來不開心 壓力大躁鬱症上身

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

羅志祥看起來不開心 壓力大躁鬱症上身

(2008/12/26 00:10)

羅志祥在耶誕節發片,英文老師特別獻上熱吻,讓小豬很開心。(記者朱家彥拍攝) 記者張菫宸/台北報導

羅志祥(小豬)在發片記者會,明明預購成績很好,但是看起來不太開心,原來小豬因為感冒一直好不了,再加上追求完美的個性,讓自己壓力很大,因此有躁鬱症的傾向。

小豬給人的印像一直是很開朗活潑,但是在25日的發片記者會上,看起來心事重重,原以為是因為被周刊偷拍到和曾愷玹在街頭激吻的照片,但小豬否認且聲明和曾愷玹是很合得來的朋友而已。而當小豬在台上唱完新歌後,臉色更加難看,一直對自己好像唱得不是很好很介意。

當發片記者會結束後,小豬和記者們一起吃飯時,仍顯得不太開心,小豬只輕描淡寫的表示,最近感到壓大很大,所以常會莫名的發脾氣,也會把小事看得嚴重,例如早前在台上演唱新歌時,原本不太想唱歌,因為覺得自己狀況不好,加上麥克風也不是專門唱歌用的,而且地點是在戶外,許多人來人往的,如果聽到小豬唱得不好,很快就傳出去。原本只是簡單唱一首歌,小豬就開始愈想愈嚴重,小豬也承認自己有躁鬱的傾向。

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

http://love4show.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/26/2008 - Now News] Show Lo Looks Unhappy ; Too Much Pressure Gives Him Maniac-Depression Psychosis

Post by vickie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:44 pm

AHH! hes sooo stressed-___-"
and partly, its cuz we're giving him pressure.
complainin about the mv.
rawr.

nevertheless..his album is pretty good;P
dont stress anymore.
and come to US!
like NOW!
so i can go see;P
cuz summer= oh crap><"

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Re: [12/26/2008 - Now News] Show Lo Looks Unhappy ; Too Much Pressure Gives Him Maniac-Depression Psychosis

Post by Felicitationx3 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:47 pm

No offense, without the press, Show would be really happy. It seems work is everything to him since he lost it once. Its really understandable. P.s- I am pretty sure Show is not BIPOLAR
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:No offense, without the press, Show would be really happy. It seems work is everything to him since he lost it once. Its really understandable. P.s- I am pretty sure Show is not BIPOLAR

I TOTALLY AGREE. the press..
go kill them. rawr.
but without them...then there wouldnt be popular Show.

OMG, the full ver to "cause i believe" is SOOOO good!

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:28 pm

oh noooo!!! ><
Show you must take care! >< we love you no matter what, stop thinking too much. who cares about the ppl passing by...lol..i'm writing this as if he's gonna come and read it 8-)
get well SHOW, JIA YOU <3
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:39 pm

*sniff* poor Show, so stressed out, and on Christmas too!
Still sick??!! Sad
He's really worried about his concert I'll bet.
HIS ALBUM IS AMAZING. awesome songs
Maybe the positive feedback with the album release will cheer him up
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

http://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:44 pm

how do you know that all of the songs are awesome ?
do you already have the album ?? Shocked
Jenny
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Smartie: TOTALLY amazing album:D welps i liked all the songs XD
and yeah, he's still sick!!! COUGH COUGH COUGH!
i encourage you to give him positive feedback. LOL. lets all go to the int'l forum!

Jenny: you can hear the whole album over at KKBOX

Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm

okay thank u !!
Jenny
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Omg, he must get well ! >< I want his albumm sooooonnnnn!

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 am

i dont want to see SHOW sad...huhhuuh...Sad what happen to him? to much pressure is not good...i wish that SHOW will overcome that... Please pray for his health and also his album..
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 am

i think he is under too much pressure too.. with the album out now.. he must be thinking a lot about the sales... and with his diet plan... i just don think its good for him ...
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian18 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 am

OMG!!!Show sick and make me feel sad.Too much pressure is not good.I think he very worry about his new album.Pray that he could get well soon.Poor Show...I will support you Forever!!
Brian18
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by drivewayromance on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 am

Gahhh, I dont quite like to see this kind of reports. ): *worries*
Take good care of yourself Show!
We all wanna see you healthy and with your bright dazzling smile yeah Very Happy
drivewayromance
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:08 am

waoo.. he's really stressed.. and it's obvious...
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:36 am

show...relax abit...
everything will end well soon.... Smile
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:20 am

yeah.,..i hope also that SHOW will read all things that we put here. heheeh...Dont worry SHOW..i know ur album will get high sales again. Smile
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum